- Establish a statement and an assessment of training offers and products (ENSH) with user sectors,
- Introduce enterprises to students at the end of the training cycle,
- Inform the engineering students about possible job opportunities in the user sectors,
- Offer engineering students the opportunity to find work placement or immersion courses in the workplace,
- Allocate recruiters the opportunity to meet new graduate engineers or students in the final year of the training cycle through a job interview simulation exercise,
- Provide individualized advice on the quality of the interview, the writing of cover letter and CV.
- Review the collaborative relationship between ENSH and socio-economic partners
Faithful to its traditions, the National Higher School for Hydraulics (ENSH) is organizing the second edition of the Student-Business Forum, which will take place on Monday, November 4th , 2019 at the conference room of the ENSH. This event is intended to consolidate and sustain the school's relationships with its partners and its socio-economic environment, with a view to:
Latest from Super User
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.